Here we present the steps to be taken in finding Missing Packages not received from USPS.
Follow these steps to help usps to find your mail.
- Check the USPS TRACKING Status
- Fill a Help Request Form at https://usps.force.com/emailus/s/
- Submit a Missing Mail Search Request
Above steps are more prior steps immediately taken one Packages being delayed in delivery. The Details of steps are elaborated following.
Checkur Tracking Status From USPS
Before you begin your search, if your package or mail has tracking, check USPS Tracking® to see its current status.
Informed Delivery® Users
Informed Delivery provides a digital preview of your incoming mail. There may be occasions where a mail item may be delayed in reaching its destination. For additional information, please visit Informed Delivery FAQs.
Complete a Help Request Form
We recommend that you complete our online help request form before you start a missing mail search. Please use a desktop computer to submit your form.
We’ll forward your request to your local Post Office™ facility to help locate any missing items.
Submit a Missing Mail Search Request
If after 7 business days from when you submitted your online help request form your mail or package hasn’t arrived, submit a Missing Mail search request with the following information:
- Sender mailing address
- Recipient mailing address
- Size and type of container or envelope you used
- Identifying information such as your USPS Tracking number(s), the mailing date from your mailing receipt, or Click-N-Ship® label receipt
- Description of the contents such as what it is and the brand, model, color, or size, if applicable
- Pictures that could help us recognize your item
We’ll forward your request to your local Post Office to help locate any missing items.