Package Tracking is a one of a kind number alloted to each shipment, which permits you to screen the progress of the package between the nations or even inside one nation or city to city. There several names of package tracking number . At usps, that unique number called USPS Tracking Number or Tracking ID.
Tracking Number Can be Called as per the following names :-
- AWB Number ( Air Way Bill Number)
- Tracing Number
- Package reference Number
- Tracking ID
- Docket Number
- Post Card Courier ID
- Shipment tracking Number
- LR Number / ID
USPS Tracking Number can be found here
- Post Office shipping receipt
- Sales receipt if you bought insurance at the Post Office
- Email confirmation if you shipped from USPS.com
- Email confirmation email you received from an online retailer like Amazon,Etsy.com and Ebay like wise online retails.
- The bottom peel-off portion of your USPS label/ Bar code
Tracking Number From Usps Post office Receipt
You should visit any Post Office, station or branch, total PS Form 3811-A, Request for Delivery Information/Return Receipt, and produce your receipt demonstrating that the relevant return receipt expense was paid
The USPS® offers a help called Return Receipt that gives you significant serenity by giving proof of conveyance as a postcard marked by the beneficiary or an email with an electronic duplicate of the beneficiary’s mark.
Tracking number by Sales receipt at USPS
You can get Tracking number from USPS Sales receipt. It is an Evidence of Insurance and Proof of Purchase. The printed online label record must clearly identify the following information:
- The USPS Tracking number of the insured parcel.
- The total postage paid.
- The insurance fee paid.
- The declared value.
- The declared mailing or shipping date.
- The origin ZIP Code and delivery ZIP Code, or a printed online label record.
- For Priority Mail Express COD claims, you must provide both the original Priority Mail Express receipt and the COD receipt; for Registered Mail COD claims, you must provide both the original Registered Mail receipt and the COD receipt.
Tracking Number from USPS label/ Bar code
You cant tracking number from USPS Bar code. To help mailers evaluate the quality of their equipment producing barcodes, the USPS offers optional testing and certification to manufacturers of barcoding software and hardware.